Monday, September 15, 2008

Politics

Hey everyone... I know this is really random but I just wanted to let everyone know, if you don't already know, that this election year is HISTORY in the making. Therefore, I want to encourage everyone to be well informed. RESEARCH! Both Liberal and Conservative media and come to a well educated view of ALL parties. Be aware of the trivial opinions and only look for fact. Never opinion. Anyways...I have never been into Politics like I have this year. Maybe it is because I am just getting older or that this is history in the making. Who knows. I just want people to be well informed. Subscribe to Gallup.com. It is a not bias strictly statistics site that follows the elections and allows you to take surveys. I guess it is a small way to impact history next to voting. I hope you all have beautiful day!

Much Love and Many Blessings,
Chantz

P.S. I do plan on adding more pics I promise. lol.

No comments: