Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kyle and Haley's Engagement Pics

This couple is the most amazing couple ever! I love it when I can go to a shoot and not have to pull out poses. They just were them selves and all I had to do was fallow them around and take their pictures. It was so funny....For engagement pics I always ask them to kiss a lot in front of the camera to get them warmed up to kissing in front of the camera. Well there was one point later in the day when they were kissing a lot and I said, "you guys don't have to kiss if you don't want too." Haley, "Awe but I want to." lol. I love it when the couple is so into one another. I hope you enjoy these pics!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the style of these pics!

Jason Coobs said...

Dude, killer pix!! I especially like the one with the sun flare and the one where she's lying down with only the bottom half of his face showing...very nice!! Keep at it!